So, today i didn't go anywhere, i stayed home to watch my little brothers and do school. What fun. I don't get the reason why i have to know how to divide and multiply fractions in my head. I mean, really? But, thankfully i get to use a calculator next week. The amount of school I have is mostly the same as it would be at a public school, but maybe less. If you are good at fractions and don't mind cheating for me let me know. Well... are you going to say anything or just sit there like a bump on a log? I NEED SOMEONE TO CHEAT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!
Sorry about that. Anyways. So, I can't think of anything else to tell other than i found my wallet today, which you didn't even know was missing for a month so, why would you care. Thank you for listening to me go on, and on, and on, and on.
Bye

Sorry for my ranting
ReplyDeleteHey, no one can cheat for her ok! Her mom said!
ReplyDeleteBut I am glad you found your wallet!
lol don't listen to her she isn't my mother!!!!! lol well, yes she is so listen to her
ReplyDelete